Where it all started
Steiner Cote of Arms: Since 1331
- Nuacker Farm: http://j.mp/nuacker
- Rieden (SG), Switzerland: http://j.mp/Rieden.
- On the above google map, you’ll see the village of Steinbrücke (South-West of Rieden). The name ‘Steiner’ is traced back to 1331 to the name ‘von Steinbrücke’.
East Cost of kwaZulu-Natal (South Africa)
where it continued
25 km from the Ocean
Kloof, Durban Area (South Africa)
- Last Parkrun of the Decade
- Finally got my 100 Shirt
- Broken Suitcase
- ZHR to DXB
- October’19 ‘high altitude’ Training